Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
- Gypsy moth treatments end, pest trapping season starts June 11, 2019The Washington State Department of Agriculture completed this year’s final gypsy moth eradication treatment on Sunday, June 9, and has begun its annual hunt for pests that threaten the state’s agriculture industry.
- Applications now open for NE WA Wolf-Livestock Management grants June 3, 2019The Washington State Department of Agriculture (WSDA) is now accepting applications for the Northeast Washington Wolf-Livestock Management grants.
- Spartina treatment season starts June 1 May 13, 2019
- Gypsy moth treatments begin in Kitsap, Snohomish and King counties May 8, 2019
- Public invited to review gypsy moth environmental documents March 25, 2019The Washington State Department of Agriculture (WSDA) is accepting public comments on environmental reviews of the agency`s 2019 gypsy moth eradication proposal. WSDA is proposing to aerially treat four sites in Western Washington totaling about 1,700 acres with Btk, a naturally occurring soil bacteria approved for use as an insecticide in organic agriculture.