- WSDA now accepting nonlethal wolf management grant applications October 16, 2017WSDA is accepting applications for the Northeast Washington Wolf-Livestock Management grant program until Dec. 15.
- Washington receives $4.1 million in federal specialty crop grant funds October 11, 2017WSDA has received $4.1 million from USDA for this year`s Specialty Crop Block Grant Program. It funds 20 projects that support Washington`s specialty crop industry.
- WSDA suspends raw milk dairy processing license October 6, 2017WSDA today suspended the milk processing plant license for Pride and Joy Dairy Inc. due to ongoing concerns about pathogens in their retail raw milk product.
- WSDA detects salmonella in Pride & Joy raw milk products September 28, 2017The Washington State Department of Agriculture (WSDA) is advising consumers not to drink Pride & Joy Dairy organic retail raw milk because it may be contaminated with salmonella, an organism that can cause serious illness.
- Taste Washington Day celebrates farm-to-school connection September 27, 2017WSDA and several partners are celebrating Taste Washington Day Oct. 4 across the state. Many students will be eating Washington-grown foods.