Basin Business Journal Farm
Contact: Bob Richardson
Address: 815 W 3rd Ave, Moses Lake, WA 98837
Office: (509) 765-8549
Hours of Operation
- NE Washington Wolf-Livestock Grant Board awards five grants for wolf-livestock projects February 20, 2018OLYMPIA – The Northeast Washington Wolf-Livestock Grant Board has completed their evaluation process of the seven applications received for the Northeast Washington Wolf-Livestock Management Grant.
- WSDA to hold “Ask the Expert” gypsy moth open houses February 7, 2018OLYMPIA – The Washington State Department of Agriculture (WSDA) has scheduled three open houses in communities where it is proposing to conduct gypsy moth eradication treatments later this spring.
- Feb. 5 deadline for grant proposals to boost Washington specialty crops January 10, 2018The Washington State Department of Agriculture is accepting proposals for innovative projects to support the state’s fruit, vegetable and nursery industry through the federal Specialty Crop Block Grant Program. Proposals for the grants to fund these projects are due to WSDA by 4 p.m. Feb. 5.
- New rules would require RFID for cattle in some cases December 20, 2017OLYMPIA--The Washington State Department of Agriculture (WSDA) filed a notice of intent today to update rules concerning livestock identification, specifically requiring Radio Frequency Identification, or RFID, in cases where cattle are currently required to be identified with metal tags.
- WSDA adopts rules aligned with federal Worker Protection Standards December 13, 2017The Washington State Department of Agriculture (WSDA) has adopted rules updating Worker Protection Standards to correspond to federal regulations. The new rules regarding pesticide use were signed by Director Derek Sandison and will take effect Jan. 13, 2018.