- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- WSDA closes offices to the public, but remains fully operational March 24, 2020
- El WSDA cierra sus oficinas de atención al público, pero permanece en pleno funcionamiento March 24, 2020
- COVID-19 outbreak and the state’s food supply network March 18, 2020
- Brote de COVID-19 y la red de suministro de alimentos del estado March 18, 2020
- WSDA to hold informational gypsy moth open house Feb. 1 January 15, 2020The Washington State Department of Agriculture (WSDA) invites community members to attend an informational open house in Snohomish County, where the agency has proposed to conduct spring gypsy moth eradication treatments.