- WSDA closes offices to the public, but remains fully operational March 24, 2020
- El WSDA cierra sus oficinas de atención al público, pero permanece en pleno funcionamiento March 24, 2020
- COVID-19 outbreak and the state’s food supply network March 18, 2020
- Brote de COVID-19 y la red de suministro de alimentos del estado March 18, 2020
- WSDA to hold informational gypsy moth open house Feb. 1 January 15, 2020The Washington State Department of Agriculture (WSDA) invites community members to attend an informational open house in Snohomish County, where the agency has proposed to conduct spring gypsy moth eradication treatments.